Celebrating our 113th anniversary, Zimmerman Architectural Studios continues to exhibit our multi-disciplinary architectural and engineering talents in a thriving and contemporary environment. We are seeking a BIM Manager to join our team.
This position maintains responsibility for creating and managing the Building Information Modeling protocol across the firm, and supporting each of the studios / departments in the successful use of the software.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for BIM standards, development, implementation and enforcement.
- Create and maintain the software template files to assure standardization.
- Point of contact for project teams who have drawing questions/issues.
- Facilitate the organization and standardization of the BIM environment.
- Diagnose technical Revit issues.
- Develop and maintain CAD/BIM libraries and collaborate with project teams including architects, interior designers, engineers, landscape architects, etc. on how to use the software efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the implementation of supporting software for BIM.
- Assist on project work; modeling and detailing.
Who you are:
- 5 years’ production experience in design, drafting or engineering. Experience managing local and cloud models and setting up coordinated projects.
- Possess an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM versions with emphasis on Revit and other design/rendering software, e.g. AutoCAD, BIM 360, and Dynamo.
- Adept working with Microsoft Office 365 and BIM 360.
- Comfortable with providing BIM tools/Revit training and support to end-users.
- Assist with resolving BIM design issues.
- Ability to identify trends and business opportunities relating to BIM and make recommendations regarding BIM software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and presentation skills; able to communicate clearly with team members and clients.
We invite you to join Milwaukee’s Coolest Office! We provide a comprehensive benefits program which reflects our healthy attitude towards a positive work/life balance, along with an energetic culture and incredible work environment. Candidates should submit their resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com .
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.