JUNIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
Celebrating our 113th anniversary, Zimmerman Architectural Studios continues to exhibit our multi-disciplinary architectural and engineering talents in a thriving and contemporary environment. We are seeking a Junior Architectural Designer to join our team. This position personifies a strong sense for the aesthetic qualities of a project and collaborates with the team to develop creative, functional, and aesthetically pleasing design solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Establish the conceptual design direction in response to the project requirements and the client’s goals and objectives.
- Primarily responsible for the conceptual and schematic design of a variety of projects, having continued involvement through the completion of the project to assure that the design vision and intent are met.
- Work with Project Managers to orchestrate the design process.
- Maintain an understanding of current design trends, products, construction systems and building codes.
- Participate in project pursuits, interviews, and varied business development activities.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ design experience, working on projects with various degrees of complexity.
- A strong understanding of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and other design/rendering software.
- Familiar with a variety of building types including corporate, industrial, healthcare, multi-family, campus master planning.
- A strong aesthetic sense relating to form, shape and color, and the ability to develop creative and pleasing design solutions.
- Well organized; able to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
We invite you to join Milwaukee’s Coolest Office! We provide a comprehensive benefits program which reflects our healthy attitude towards a positive work/life balance, along with an energetic culture and incredible work environment. Candidates should submit their resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.zastudios.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.